Have a question? I’d love to help. You can fill out the form below or email me at [email protected].
Looking forward to hearing from you!
I’d be honored if you would like to feature any of my posts on your site in a round up or list post.
You have permission to use no more than 1 image and it must include two links back to my original post and my homepage.
Images may only be used in your round up or list post.
Please do not use any of my images in Pinterest pin images or promote on any Social Media platform.
Write for Handling Home Life
Handling Home Life readers are busy moms who need simple solutions they can begin to implement today to keep their home and family running smoothly.
Helpful article topics include:
- Home management
- Cleaning tips
- Home organization
- Paper organization
- Organizing medical information
- Simplifying home tasks
- Parenting tips
- Keeping kids healthy
- Kid Safety
- Creating home systems and routines
- Frugal living for families
If you would like to guest post on Handling Home Life, please follow the guidelines given below. Only articles following these guidelines will be given consideration.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Post length of at least 1000 words
- Must be original content and not be published on any other sites. You may publish a summary and link to the post on your site for promotional purposes
- Short paragraphs (2-4 sentences each paragraph)
- If you provide images, you must own all rights to them or they must be royalty free
- No affiliate links within the post
- You are welcome to link to up to 2 posts from your own blog within the article ( I will include at least one link to your home page in my intro)
- You may use as many quality external links as needed to be helpful to our readers
- Please be aware that I may edit your post for clarity, grammar, SEO or by adding/removing images
- Contributed content becomes the property of Handling Home Life blog and the Guest Writer agrees to contribute the article without receiving payment and will not request future compensation.
- Please include a 2-3 sentence author bio at the bottom of the post with a profile image. You may use one link back to your site within the author bio. (Add a link to your best optin or your best performing post.)
If you have any questions at all please email me at [email protected].